In just one more week, we will officially kick off the 2020-2021 school year!
We have been working hard to plan and prepare for an unusual start and have some important schedule updates to share with you. Here is some information about our first two days of school.
Each of you should receive a packet in the mail this week. Included in that packet is your child’s daily instructional schedule, activities for home instruction, and details about class.
You are invited to a back to school event
We are hosting a Back to School event for all families from noon to 6:00 p.m. on September 2 and 3.
- Amber, from our office, will call you to schedule your family’s appointment time.
- This is an outdoor event at the school to prevent the spread of the virus.
- It is a time to safely meet your child’s teacher, check out a Chromebook, and discuss the schedule.
- In order to prevent the spread of COVID 19, please remember the following:
- Everyone must wear a face mask and practice social distancing.
- Check-in is required once you have arrived.
- If you are ill or have allergies that are acting up, please do not come to this event. You may schedule another time to pick up materials.
Students will have activities to do while they are at home on September 2 and 3. Our regular online schedule will begin on Friday, September 4.
Please stay tuned for tomorrow’s email with more information about the other services that we offer and an introduction of new staff.
We will continue to share more details for the 2020-2021 school year on our website. Please feel free to reach out to me with your questions at email@example.com.
Dr. Ralph Pruitt, Superintendent
Skamania School District